If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the service you have received from MintBroker, please contact our customer services team at http://livesupport.mintbroker.co.uk/en.
If our customer services team is unable to resolve the matter or you feel that our service has not met your expectations and you wish to raise this as a formal complaint, please email us as [email protected]
Upon receipt of any expression of dissatisfaction communicated by you, MintBroker will ensure the following procedures are followed:
- We will promptly acknowledge the complaint in writing upon receipt.
- We will investigate the complaint and provide a holding response or final response within an eight-week period from date of receipt.
- We will inform Thornbridge Investment Management LLP, our compliance body, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) in the United Kingdom and appears on the FCA register under no. 713859.
Thornbridge, 13 Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HE
0208 004 3275
- We will endeavour to send a final response within eight weeks of receipt of the complaint. If we are unable to provide a final response within this time frame, we will write to you explaining why and advise when you can expect a final response.
- If more than eight weeks from the date of the complaint has passed and you haven’t received a final response from us, or you are dissatisfied with the final response received (at any stage of the process), you can write to:
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Your complaint must be referred to the FOS within six months of the date on the final response.